Thursday, September 2, 2010

FLY Jerseys Are Here

The first shipment of FLY gear arrived today. Just in time for PCP2P. For those of you still trying to figure out your racing kit for Saturday, consider this jersey.

They look and feel very fast.


The colors turned out really nice. The sizing runs true. I tried on the large and it fits perfect. Fitted but not tight. And the sleeves are longer and looser than most jerseys. I couldn't be happier.

Still a few left if you want one.

Good luck to those racing PCP2P this weekend!

4 comments:

Miles: said...

I have no doubt you'll be racing the PCPP now in your fly jersey.

Dave said...

Those turned out so AMAZING! Excited to represent at the P2P in that thing!

KanyonKris said...

They look good, real good.

Got a Large I can try? I'm hoping the modified race fit works better on my lump body than the true race fit I tried last (it wasn't a good look).

Rick Sunderlage said...

Miles- Don't look for me at the start line. I couldn't get things together on such short notice and 9 hours on a sore hip is much harder than 1.5 hours (which is what i've been riding)

Dave- I have one for you at the house.

KK- You'll like the fit on these. Trust me.