Monday, December 10, 2007

What I should have done...

I got up at 5am this morning and hung out with the soccer moms in the 5:30am spin class. It was a great workout and not a bad way to start the day but what I really wanted to be doing was this:

www.pitonproductions.com/RandomVids/DaysAvy.wmv

I found this on the Avalanche Report this morning. This is a route (Days) that Dug and I ski usually a couple times per week . This year, the snow pack is a bit crazy on the North facing good aspects which is probably why I have stayed away from the backcoutry so far this year. Although, the ski bug has finally hit and I am ready to hang up the spin shoes this week and get out into the mountains.

I'll be sure to post pics if I get out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, saw that. wow. that's nice, how many times have we skied that exact shot? and even skinned up that shot?

now i'm afraid.