Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Days Like Today, I Like my Job.

It's been a good week here at work:
1) We just completed a new addition to our buildings which includes 3 new showers (great for the morning commute or lunch rides)

2) The 2008 Cycling Team gear was approved complete with vests, arm warmers, socks and bottles. Next year, maybe we can swing a bike sponsorship?

3) Lance Armstrong was announced as a keynote speaker for our Summit event in March


I may have sold my soul or at least my freedom to work where I do, but it's a pretty cool place to be.


We decided to go green this year...literally, check out the bib shorts. Nice.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I apply for the team. I want some of that kit.

tibiker said...

Yeah, ditto what Brad said. Cool kit.

Rick Sunderlage said...

Geez. If we could get two fast guys like you to wear our company gear, we should put you on the payroll too.

I'll give you the heads up before we place the final order and see what we can work out.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Hook a brother up! Put a request in for me and I may even come down to ride with you again on that grunt behind your office that you call a trail.

Rick Sunderlage said...

speaking of kits, has anyone seen or heard what the new DNA stuff looks like?

Anonymous said...

can you make it look more carbon-fiber-ie?