Friday, September 24, 2010

Thursday Night Breakfast
























The Thursday night rides should really be called the Thursday late night breakfast feast cuz that's the part I really look forward to. It's the best type of post ride chill.

Maybe next time the email will thread will read:

"Hey everyone, we are meeting at Village Inn for breakfast at midnight...Oh, and if you want, let's meet a little earlier for a ride."


Did you know about the V.I.B deal at Village Inn? It gets you any get 4 items of food for just $6.59? I went with the follwing combo: Pancakes (2), bacon (2), eggs (2), and hashbrowns

I was too tired to shower so I went to bed dirty but with a full stomach.

The Hell-O-Ween ride is just around the corner. Do you have your costume figured out?

Should we do this in Draper, the UC, or Glenwild? Or somewhere else?

5 comments:

dug said...

glenwild. same loop as last time.

what a ride.

Kyle said...

McDowell Mountain State Park gets my vote.

Dave said...

I say we do either Draper, or Glenwild but I also want to throw Millcreek in the mix as an option...so did I really vote or just agree to anything?

Anonymous said...

Draper... With a trail name like Ghost Falls how could we NOT ride there for Halloween.

Mike said...

I vote for Minnesota