Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fancy Shoes

These are my new MTB shoes. There are many like them but this pair is mine. These shoes are my best friend. They are my life. I must master them as I master my life. Without me, my shoes are useless. Without my shoes I am useless... (can you name that movie?)

I can no longer make a face when Rachelle brings home a new pair of shoes. I'm starting to collect a pile of my own in the garage. But my collection was lacking a pair of patent black leather for those special days.

I could probably get away with wearing these with my suit on Sunday, or with my fancy jeans for a night on the town (I made that part up....I don't own fancy jeans) but they go best with my lycra shorts.



Product Image


Mounted up with a fresh pair of Time ATAC cleats, these shoes are ready. Now I just need to find some dirt to ride on.

The jeep trail in Corner Canyon looks like it might be rideable. Anyone have a trail report they want to share?



5 comments:

dug said...

Before God I swear this creed: my shoes and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.

Ski Bike Junkie said...

Sir, yes sir.

Quit BSing, we all know you have fancy jeans.

Jonnie J said...

White Gloves? Black Patent leather shoes? You are a trendsetter.

tp said...

What's next, a matching kit on training rides? Who are you?

KDAY said...

Super slick! I got the same pair but white. Can't wait to get em dirty.