Friday, May 7, 2010

The Altar Likes CarboRocket

As much as I hate to move on from my podium pic, I guess it's time to update the blog.

I spent the last three days on planes, in hotel rooms, and in conference rooms. Making money isn't as fun as riding my bike. I needed to repent of my ways so I scheduled an early lunch today and made a trip to the Altar in the UC.

I made my peace.

If you think plain water is good enough for the Altar God, think again. I recommend CarboRocket (and maybe slip a couple of bucks under one of the rocks).

The trails down here are painful on a SS but at least we have the Altar.

P.S. Yes, I have white grips and yes they make you faster.

2 comments:

South County Ciclista said...

You looked fast and determined today. Saw you climbing up the dirt road as I was driving up. At that point I wondered how long you had been out riding.

KanyonKris said...

If local lore is correct, an offering at The Altar will remove a flat tire jinx.

I need to get up there for worship services.