Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Unfinished Business

There are three events I'd like to go back and do again in 2010 but with better results.

  • Leadville 100 on a singlespeed
  • 24 hours of Moab
  • The Utah Cyclocross series

Getting the big buckle without gears would make all my attempts at Leadville worth it. I missed it by 12 minutes this year. That's only 4 songs on my ipod. Totally doable to make that time up.

Team Fatty needs to go back and claim the top step on the podium for the rigid SS div. No reason we can't fix that.

With my first CX season under my belt, there is plenty of room to move up. I have a lot to learn in this area but racing CX was the most fun I had all year.

For now, I'll replay these events over and over in my head as I ride indoors.

3 comments:

South County Ciclista said...

Good goals for 2010.

StupidBike said...

you mean you aren't starting the year out with the last call race saturday???

Rick Sunderlage said...

Bob- I'm 50/50 for Sat. Bike is in the shop with a busted brake lever from the previous cx race.