Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Week Off

My wife is making me take a week off the bikes. She found a way to guarantee I won't want to do any riding. Let's just call her plan "The Vas" and we can leave it at that.

I can already feel myself getting grumpy.

I plan to eat a maple bar each day I don't ride as a way to keep my mind off it. Speaking of maple bars. Has anyone seen those "Cougar-Tails" they sell at the BYU games? An 18" maple bar. I want one.

P.S. Thanks Tony P. for the special delivery today.  I know you are trying to fatten me up before our next ride.





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ordering you one of these...

http://www.spongywonder.com/images/large_mk9_side.jpg

But wish I could order you one of these...

http://voodoodoughnut.com/menu.php

Anonymous said...

add ".jpg" to the end of the first link...

Anonymous said...

At least you should be healed up by ski season.

You must have some metabolism to think eating a maple bar every day you are off the bike will turn out to be a good thing.

tibiker said...

2 words: Frozen peas

Anonymous said...

Good thing there are lots of bike/ski clips on www.youtube.com to help pass your downtime.

Anonymous said...

Yep frozen peas work great---enjoy brother!

Anonymous said...

I'd rather cut my leg again with a chainsaw.

Anonymous said...

interesting picture, those paired up maple bars . . .

KanyonKris said...

dug, did you really need to point that out? Now I've gone blind, thanks.

fatguyonalittlebike said...

My wife and i have been discussing this lately. You will have to tell me how it goes. Please tell her it is not a good idea.