Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012 - Coming Together

Things are coming together for 2012.
  • The 2012 Adobe kits are in the works.

  • Registration for the Crusher is done (still need to decided CX or MTB)
  • Booked my hotel room in Beaver
  • Ordered my customized ICUP race plate(Thanks Ed!)
I normally rely on several months of backcountry skiing to get in shape for Spring but with the lack of snow, I haven't been once.  I'm hoping racing CX will carry over into March but I doubt it.   It could be a slow start to the year. And to make it worse, I get to upgrade to the older fast guys this year and race 40+ w/ gears. 

I can't wait to see all the pasty white legs in March. It's just around the corner.

2 comments:

South County Ciclista said...

The kits look sharp. Are you racing the True Grit race?

Tolbert said...

Hey Rick I have a question for you can you email me bttolbert@gmail.com?