Monday, December 19, 2011

Winding Down

2011 was a long race season.  March - December.  I'm tired.  Time to recharge and figure out what's on the schedule for 2012.  I think less MTB racing and more CX racing is in my future. In fact, I just committed myself by ordering a set of Easton EC90 Aero tubular wheels. No more ghetto set ups.  Since I seem to be working more and riding less these days, I figure it's time to leverage that and buy some upgrades. 

Gears, skinsuits, tubular carbon wheels....I don't even know who I am anymore.

5 comments:

StupidBike said...

Even tubulars flat when you hit shit too hard.

was that mean?

There better be at least 4 local MTB races on yer calendar.

Rick Sunderlage said...

Bob- I think I can get myself to race the 4 most important races of the year. See you there.

I needed to order another wheelset anyway (I only have one right now) so I went with the good stuff. I never said they were magic.

Whitney said...

you can bet there will be upgrades to pillows too! perfect!:)

Rick Sunderlage said...

Whit- Shhhhhh. She can hear ya you know. (and we are way beyond pillows)

dnacycling said...

Nice pic!!!

I'm with you on cross. Add the Crusher to your resume in 2012. More time on your cross bike during the summer.