Saturday, March 26, 2011

Carrots


Post MTB ride in Corner Canyon, I climbed home up the North Suncrest road.  I saw a roadie ahead in the distance.  It was supposed to be an easy spin kind of a ride, but I couldn't resist chasing a roadie while on my SS MTB.

Caught him and passed him.  The effort made me taste my breakfast again but it was worth it.

I like a good carrot every now and then.

P.S.- Gary Fisher made some pretty cool bikes.  I'm bummed to see the brand go away.  I think I'll hang on to this one for a while.

3 comments:

BradSneed said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who losses that carrot battle every time. I tell my self every time, this is just a easy spin, but as soon as I see some one up ahead...the fun begins...

South County Ciclista said...

So did you see him turn around at that point and ride back down demoralized?

Sydney Flights said...

Sydney is full of surprises that will never disappoint the visitors taking Cheap flights to Sydney.